Erasmus+: Strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth
The strategic partnerships are international projects to prepare and transfer innovative practices and to encourage cooperation, peer-to-peer learning and the exchange of experiences at a European level.
Strategic partnerships offer opportunities to a wide variety of public, private and non-governmental organizations to implement a variety of activities, for example:
- Strengthening cooperation and networking among organizations.
- Development, testing and application of innovative practices.
- Promotion of the recognition and validation of knowledge, skills and competences.
- Promotion of cooperation among regional authorities to develop new education, training and youth systems.
- Support for students with disabilities or special needs, among other things to facilitate their incorporation to the job market.
- Support for educators and training professionals to promote equity, diversity and inclusion in education.
- Promotion of the integration of recently arrived immigrants and raising awareness of the refugee crisis in Europe.
- Promoting entrepreneurship and active citizenship among young people.